Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Westminster Office
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are currently transitioning to digital charts. In order to be more efficient forms will be emailed prior to your appointment. If they are not done before your appointment you will still have the option to complete them on our I-Pads once you arrive at the office.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.