Clear Aligning Invisalign
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Are you interested in learning more about Invisalign?
Call our office in Westminster, MD to schedule an appointment!
Want to see what Invisalign® treatment can do for you?
CLICK HERE on your mobile phone and the Invisalign® SmileView™ will simulate your new smile!
1. Take a smiling selfie
2. See your new smile
3. Let us know what questions we can answer for you about Invsalign
We treat a variety of cases with Invisalign. Find out if you're a candidate.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and the iTero Element, 3-D computer imaging technology.
- The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
- The Invisalign Outcome Simulator shows you what your new smile might look like.