Invisalign Westminster, MD
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. It uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Interested in straightening your smile
with Invisalign clear aligners?
Call Carroll County Dental Associates in Westminster, MD today
at (410) 848-5577 to
schedule a consultation!
Want to see what Invisalign ® treatment can do for you?
HERE on your mobile phone and the Invisalign ® SmileView ™ will
simulate your new smile!
1. Take a smiling selfie
2. See your new smile
3. Let us know what questions we can answer for you about Invsalign
We treat a variety of cases with
Invisalign. Find out if you're a candidate.
How Are Invisalign Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and the iTero Element, 3-D computer imaging technology.
- The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
- The Invisalign Outcome Simulator shows you what your new smile might look like.
Looking for a simple way to get straighter
Call Carroll County Dental Associates in Westminster, MD at
848-5577 to schedule an appointment!