Is your smile stained, crooked, or just generally lackluster? Here at Carroll County Dental Associates in Westminster, MD, your team of five dentists transforms smiles through a variety of cosmetic dentistry services—read on to learn more!
How should your smile change?
Think about it: your smile goals must match what's possible in the real world. That's where a cosmetic dentistry consultation at our Westminster office comes in. You and your dentist will discuss your oral health and any aesthetic factors such as tooth color, shape, and size, any physical defects like chips and gaps, amount of gum tissue, dental alignment, and more. Together, you'll arrive at a treatment plan compatible with your goals, budget, and realistic potential for change.
Offered cosmetic services
- Tooth reshaping or contouring: This gentle sanding of rough surfaces, chips, and pits quickly and comfortably regularizes tooth shape and size.
- Composite resin bonding: This one-visit service repairs small defects (chips, cracks, gaps) with a blend of glass and acrylic. Strong and lifelike, the composite resin is shaped, hardened, and polished for a realistic look.
- Porcelain veneers: Thin, tooth-shaped, and one-dimensional, veneers disguise flaws such as large chips, deep stains, overlapping teeth, and more. Customized and bonded to the front of teeth located in the smile zone, veneers permanently remake tooth shape, size, color, and even alignment.
- Porcelain crowns: These three-dimensional ceramic caps remake substantial portions of tooth structure above the gum line. They are tooth-shaped and bite together with teeth on the opposing arch. Crowns also support bridges, finish root canal therapy, and restore dental implants.
- Teeth whitening: Done right in the office, whitening services brighten stained teeth by several shades of color in just one visit. Your dentist uses concentrated hydrogen peroxide gel to remove deep stains caused by tobacco, coffee, tea, blueberries, and more. Additionally, whitening is safe, long-lasting, and very economical.
- Dental implants: A missing tooth affects how you look, eat, and speak. Additionally, bone health is seriously impacted by the loss of even one tooth. Dental implants change all that with the realistic look and feel of a titanium screw, metal post, and realistic crown. Furthermore, because implants reside in the alveolar ridge of the jaw, your bone density improves and is sustained indefinitely.
Your best smile
Find it through the cosmetic dentistry services available here at Carroll County Dental Associates in Westminster, MD! Dial (410) 848-5577 today for an informative cosmetic dentistry consultation with one of our dentists.